I’ve recently completed a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Relations & Criminology at the University of Toronto which equipped me with an excellent understanding of the history of international politics, the economics of free trade and the evolving links between cyber-crime, the individual and the state. Additionally, I have the following skills that makes me an excellent prospective-employee in a dynamic, global labour market.
- Excellent public speaking
- Ability to take risks
- Effective time management
- Team work
- Excellent research skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Nuanced understanding of inter-cultural and intra-cultural engagement.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Social media management (WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent drawing skills
As mentioned earlier globalization created an interconnected world where language skills are a huge asset. I am:
- Completely fluent in written and spoken English
- Completely fluent in written and spoken Hindi
- Has limited working proficiency in Marathi
And I believe that learning doesn’t stop after university. So I’m currently learning:
And hope to improve my conversational French in the future.